Friday, February 11, 2011

Strict Restraint - Oct 20, 2009 - Dana Lea art bdsm comic drawing

art bdsm cruel free work
It's at the eleventh hour at night and I'm walking through the studio after human being of our play parties, and asian bdsm movie I stumble on this half denuded woman still bound. I leave her tied, but ask her the sort of she's doing all tied up and alone. She claims her friend brought her bdsm pussy torture to the party, but left her there...likely record. I figure that since it's late and it's fair-minded the two of us I will have some fun with this moderate gift that fell in my lap. I asian femdom bdsm bdsm mistress start abusing her material part and keep interrogating her to get to the truth but, it seems she would the sooner lie and suffer, rather than tell me the truth; fine by me! After opening the deprivation globe on her head and feel her face I decide that I want to get her other exposed. I increase the level of intensity 10 fold, but this slattern won't break...at least not yet....The Pope
File dimensions: 236.3 MB

art bdsm cruel free work